on the route length to view the map and elevation profile.
- 6 mile route: Beginner. Neighborhood
ride. (This route is a 3 mile loop repeated 2 times.)
- 25 mile route: Intermediate. Rolling
hills, varied traffic conditions. Must be age 11 or older. Ages 11-16 must ride with an adult. Bike trailers are not permitted.
- 50 mile route: Advanced cyclists
only. Rolling hills, varied traffic conditions. Must be age 11 or older. Ages 11-16 must ride with an adult. Bike trailers are not permitted.
*All routes are subject to change until the day of the
ensure the safety of our riders and support crews, there will be time cut-offs
along the 25 Mi and 50 Mi route . If you do not make the cut-off time, you will
be picked up by our support crew and taken back to UNT Apogee Stadium.
cut-off times are based on the start times below:
- Start: 8am - Must be on the road by 8:15am
- 36.4Mi Rest Stop: 12:15pm
- Start: 9:00am - Must be on the road by 9:15am
- 112 Mi Rest Stop: 11:00am